Need daily loggers as frends :D

Options

Replies

• suecastro
    suecastro Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You are doing ever so well in a short time. Our family wedding is 3rd October 14 perhaps we should have each other as friends and support each other . Have to say a pound a week is really my own expectation and any more is a bonus. I want to sustain it after I have lost it. Currently back to the weight I was in 2008 which is encouraging. We shall see - watch this space and good luck to you.
  • celindaasmith
    celindaasmith Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I took a break from MFP and I'm back. I would love a 'daily logger' to be my pal! I often fall off the logging...ugh! Yes! I'd love to be a pal and support you! I'll send you a friend request. Celinda!
  • stee8204
    stee8204 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sending request!!!! : )
  • alystone
    alystone Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Working on being a daily logger - 14 day streak ! woo! LOL. Friends who are also daily/basically daily loggers sure help. Feel free to add me :)
  • kamaperry
    kamaperry Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    You all can add me too!
  • DeeBerning
    DeeBerning Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You can do it.... I know you can. And, the support and motivation MFP provides is an amazing tool to use in your journey.

For anyone that is serious about a healthier life and using MFP daily, feel free to send me an ADD request.
  • jadehad
    jadehad Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello I'm new too would be nice to make some friends and find some motivation :) had a buba 4 months ago and really struggling! Xx
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hey all feel free to add...always happy to make a new friend
  • sharjabb
    sharjabb Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi anyone need a diet partner?
  • NerdyAdventurer
    NerdyAdventurer Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    add me :)

looking to lose about 20 lbs. 5 down. 15 to go :)
  • tmj4477
    tmj4477 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Sure add me!
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I get online bout everyday.... not been real motivated here lately..... i have alot of friends on here but they hardly sent me a note to say they proud of me or great job... im in need of a dieting and work out partner... got a ways to go before i reach my goal... feel free to add me as a friends.. im always here for anyone needs to talk...
  • pookeyism
    pookeyism Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I do not log daily, although I am trying - but would be happy for you to add me!
  • rimi_naushad
    rimi_naushad Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello Friend :)

( Daily Logger )
  • rbyg
    rbyg Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    add me too
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I try to log every day! I'll be sending a friend request and anyone is more than welcome to add me as well! The more the merrier :)
  • jeccawest91
    jeccawest91 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Honest daily logger! Feel free to add!
  • Nightstar76
    Nightstar76 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Adding you soon, I am a daily logger too so far and I really want to keep it up!
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I log every day feel free to add me
  • stickersticker
    stickersticker Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    62 days in here