Insanity Results!

Options
Hi everyone - just finished the Insanity program yesterday and here are my results! What a tough 2 months but I'm ecstatic with the results!

insanityresultsfront.jpg

insanityresultsside.jpg

Replies

• GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    i looked at ur results & they're awesome!! congrats!!

lookin good!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: <--it's drinkin water lol
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Looks awesome! Good job!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!! Insanity really works & I am SO proud of you that you stuck with it :happy: :flowerforyou: That is an incredible accomplishment, not just sticking with it, but also that you really put everything you had into it & check out the photos! They speak for themselves :flowerforyou:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Super job!!! You did wonderful!!! I did that series 2 times with P90X in between and when you finish you feel like there is NOTHING that can stop you!!
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    So proud of you! You look GREAT!!!
    My niece is looking to undergo the Insanity program after she gives birth...recommend?
  • thanatos
    Options
    So proud of you! You look GREAT!!!
    My niece is looking to undergo the Insanity program after she gives birth...recommend?

Yes absolutely, so long as your niece isn't a beginner to fitness - the program is truly Insane! But yeah., I found the program really fun (in a crazy omg that's hard but i love it type of way haha) and very effective.
  • thanatos
    Options
    Thanks for all the kind words everyone!
  • howardrw
    howardrw Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the posting.
    I plan to start the Insanity Challenge in Jan. '11, afterwards go right into P90X.
    So it is nice to see that it works, and looking forward to doing the workouts.
    I am trying to prepare myself tor both of those intense workouts by increasing my workouts with both cardio and circuit training.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Frickin awesome! Great job! Keep it up!
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Holy Smokes!!! You look great!!!

Hope my loss is as dramatic as yours!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!