Hello I've just started today.

Options
I've decided to begin this journaling of what I eat and amount I exercise just today. I'm a former gastric-bypass patient. I loss 60 pounds 5 years ago and now I've gained 20 of it back. It stops today. I will be recording and aiming to do better. Eating and carrying extra weight is a life time problem, just as drug abuse and alcohol abuse. I still eat many times during the day, but much smaller portions. Sweets are my big problem. I admit it. Now I begin. :smile:

Replies

• FunkBunny
    FunkBunny Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! You'll love it here and find tons of support!
  • bmoliv66
    bmoliv66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    good luck! take it one day at a time
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Sweets are my weakness too! My dad and I used to make them together all the time when I was little. We always had something sweet around the house, and now I work for a dessert company! Oh man! :-) I have found that it's difficult to avoid, but I really do a good job when I think about the support I have in other places. If I need a cheat session, I'll do it. It's better for you to have a little snack on something you really, really, really want than to get all anxious over not doing it and binge out later on a bunch of things you really didn't want. Lemon meringue cupcakes that we make are work are hard for me to avoid. We made them earlier this week, and I mananged not to have one.

Good luck on your journey!