((((((==============DIET TIPS==============)))))))

Options
1.Have faith that all your hard work will pay off if you don’t give up too soon.

2.Understand that you didn’t gain weight over night so you won’t lose weight over night

3. if you think you will over eat eat in front of a mirror

4.Avoid alcohol

6.hang your new too-small-clothes in the front of your closet where you can see them

7.Distraction - clean the house when you feel like binging, if you still live at home, your mum will be so
happy about you maybe she'll nagg you less at dinner time plus u'll be burning off cals

8.when you feel like junk food Chew sugar free gum or mints constantly. I am never without one or the other in my mouth. The benefits are endless: it kills cravings, keeps your mouth full so you can't binge, burns calories by chewing

9.Buy a pair of expensive jeans at least one size too small. Try them on right before you eat. You will either not want to eat or will eat less. When you lose enough weight to fit into them properly, reward yourself by buying another pair, again one or two sizes too small.

10.Don't eat in front of the telly that way you wouldnt see all them food ads

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ - When going out, take only the amount of money you'll need and nothing extra. That way you won't be tempted to spend it on food. OR GO GROCERY SHOPPING WHEN/IF YOU'RE HUNGRY.

11.In between each mouthful of food that you eat, take a sip of water. It fills you up and slows down your eating so that you stay in control and the meal doesnt turn into a flat-out binge.

12. Write a note to yourself listing all the reasons you are finally ready to lose weight. Keep this letter with you at all times, for inspiration.

13.Never eat anything bigger than your fist.

14.and never eat your childrens leftovers

please let me know if it helps as this will make me feel good being able to hellp you guys

Replies

• tim_fitbuilt4life
    tim_fitbuilt4life Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Thanks and am on board!
  • djscardi
    djscardi Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this!! I'm going to print it off and keep it at my desk and in my purse at all times. The hard part about losing weight is just sticking with it, and this is a great way to just keep focused! And its really good advice as well, esp about the jeans part! Thanks again!
  • Momtotwo
    Momtotwo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. So many great tips/ideas.
  • snackeater
    snackeater Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love your ideas! Thanks!