I never thought I would post to this board...

Options

Replies

• ebakeremt
    ebakeremt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • Biggirllittledreams
    Biggirllittledreams Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats on your new-found health! I hope you continue to do well. Very inspiring! :D
  • LaNeekaRN
    LaNeekaRN Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ditto that !!! :)
  • dp135
    dp135 Posts: 12
    Options
    You look wonderful Congrats on all your hard work!
  • leeshults
    leeshults Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - congratulations on doing an awesome job!!!
  • struxall38
    struxall38 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look awesome definitely don't look in the 170 range. My name is shelly too and don't usually post here but I just wanted to congratulate you!! I'm almost 60 days in so still camera shy actually just recently posted a new pic and I couldn't tell you how much I have lost because I'm scared to death of the scale..I'm going to add you if you don't mind I could use the inspiration to keep me focused this time.
  • serenitynowplease
    Options
    Congratulations! You look really fit now--and you look less than you weigh! Keep up the amazing work. You will be be at your goal in no time!
  • Aprilsdaddy
    Options
    You look fantastic - Well done!
  • thinbi
    thinbi Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! You're an inspiration :)
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    YAY YOU!! For the loss AND for posting!! I will be cheering for you at the finish line!! :-)
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Great job on your loss!
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Good Job! That is what I am starting at only I have over 100 to lose! Reading stories like this helps me feel better and raises my self esteem because I feel I can do it too!
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. Btw in case you're wondering. Adults generally have the wingspan of a Turkey Vulture.
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Everytime i read the success stories here, i think the same. When can i post my success story here. I started my weight loss journey again. Hope i will stick with it.

Congrats on your loss. You look amazing. Another awe-inspiring person for me to look upto. :)
  • TemikaThompson
    TemikaThompson Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • novagirl55
    novagirl55 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • stacy0578
    stacy0578 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations! I was reading a success story last night that someone posted and they said that they had a plateau problem and decided to add 200 calories to their calorie consumption and they started losing weight. Sounds odd but your body might need a little more at this point. Give it a try! Keep up the good work!
  • claudineer
    claudineer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. I am so happy for you. I never knew that 192 was so pretty as it is on you. Many congratulations. Hugs,
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!