I am new!!!

Options
spaul82478
spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
Hello I am stephanie and I am determined to loose weight.... I have to loose 100 lbs to be at my goal weight. Thats alot. I have been over weight for a while now and I am happier than i have been, I went through a nasty marriage/divorce over the last year. I am now happy with everything going on in my life except my weight. Any suggestions on how tostay motivated that would be great. :heart: :smile:

Replies

• spaul82478
    Options
    Hello I am stephanie and I am determined to loose weight.... I have to loose 100 lbs to be at my goal weight. Thats alot. I have been over weight for a while now and I am happier than i have been, I went through a nasty marriage/divorce over the last year. I am now happy with everything going on in my life except my weight. Any suggestions on how tostay motivated that would be great. :heart: :smile:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! You will love this site. Stick with it, and it works! My biggest piece of advice is to stick to the plan even if the numbers don't drop one week... I've had a couple of weeks where I lost nothing :grumble: was ready to quit, but persevered, and sure enough, the next week, a couple of pounds woud go! :smile:

Let us know how you do!
    :flowerforyou:
  • spaul82478
    Options
    Thanks... I will keep that in mind.
  • spaul82478
    Options
    Thanks... I will keep that in mind.
  • losingit
    losingit Posts: 14
    Options
    I am new here too and I also have around 100 lbs to lose! Good luck!
  • spaul82478
    Options
    I am new here too and I also have around 100 lbs to lose! Good luck!
    Thanks You TOO :smile:
  • jgeltmaker
    jgeltmaker Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi all! I am new to this site too. I am not so much trying to loose weight (I lost 25 lbs last year), but I really want to just tone up for my June wedding. Besides, my eating habits had gotten out of control...cake tasting, choosing a caterer...all that hard work! haha. I'm hoping this site will keep me on track and help me balance in the next month and a half. Good luck to those of you striving to shed pounds. It is hard work, but it is so worth it in the end!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
    You can do this. One choice at a time and one day at a time. I began this journey with 140 lbs to meet my end goal. Well I have made 45 lbs lost a reality. Not overnight but certainly over time. It doesn't always come off as quickly as I like but it will come down.

Enjoy the site.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!