Reminding Myself Why I'm Doing This

Options
Hey there,

So this is probably going to be a bit embarrassing for me, but I feel like I need to put this out there because I feel like I am motivated some days and other days I'm not. I know that I need to lose this weight and things remind me of that fact everyday, but I notice myself pushing those thoughts in the back of my mind and it needs to stop.

I cannot and will not get to my goal when I start "forgetting" for lack of a better word why I started this journey in the first place or when I feel like I don't want to work out or when I feel like I'm tired of eating salads everyday..yadda yadda yadda.

~~So -- here are my REMINDERS as to why I started this journey -- aside from the generic "So I look good naked" reasons~~

#1) My SO & I want to start a family, we have been trying for almost a year now with no luck & although I have not been to a doctor to confirm -- I believe that I have a Hormone Imbalance ....and how does one overcome a hormone imbalance issue without medication -- by EATING RIGHT, EXERCISING, & BEING AT A HEALTHY WEIGHT. This fixes the problem more often than many people think it would...same goes for diabetes and many others!

#2) I want so badly just to see to wear more flattering type of clothes, but when I put clothes on that I think are really cute -- 9 times out of 10 when I put them on I just look like lumpy, muffin-topped, and miserable. And then hating myself for not doing something about it earlier...

#3) Another thing about clothes -- I have a pear/hourglass shape with really big hips so finding pants at the right size is hard for me. So when I finally find a pair of jeans i dont hate -- I can only afford a few pair so I have to re-wear pairs a couple times a week which isn't that big of a deal. UNTIL your thighs rub a freakin hole through the leg of the pants and then you can't wear them anymore.....SERIOUSLY, RUBS A HOLE IN THE LEG OF THE PANTS JUST FROM BEING FAT, COME ON!

#4) Taking for effing EVER to find a nice set of clothes that I don't feel like I'm being stuffed into, to go out and have fun with friends or go to an event.

#5) Secondly, I have avoided seeing high school friends due to my weight and I am pretty sure a couple of them don't want anything to do with me anymore since I cancelled on them more than once. Being fat should not stop me from seeing the people I care/cared about

#6) Being heavier than my boyfriend is a real bummer...

#7) Not enjoying sex as much anymore because I cant help but pay attention to how squished I feel or looking at my nasty stomach and whatnot...makes it not so fun anymore....FUPA's are not fun either..yeaaa

#8) I hate almost every picture or video with me in it because I look like a fat cow

#9) Getting some kind of satisfaction that at least I'm not the fattest sister in my family...only second fattest but not by that much... I freaking shouldn't even be worried about that! WTH?! I just don't need to categorize myself that way to make me feel better in some weird way.

#10) I miss horseback riding so much and I stopped when I started gaining weight cause it made me all off balance & that on top of a few other stresses I had going on at the time I completely stopped. I really want to get back on the saddle & not kill the horse's back...or at least feel like I am

#11) When I do get pregnant, I don't want to be one of those people who you cannot tell if they are preggers or just fat...and I am sure that has to be pretty miserable on top of being preggers is having all that fat still there plus some by the time it's over with...

#12) I happen to notice myself looking to see how much my thighs hang off the side of a chair when I sit down cause they are bigger...

#13) Having my no-filter boss come up to me and congratulate me on eating a salad for lunch when the other 3 people I'm eating with are also having salads but as all pretty thin so she says nothing to them....just me....

#14) My grandparents give me a lecture about how I should lose weight almost every time i see them, in a loving way but still stop it...I KNOW

#15) I love to swim but I look awful in a bathing suit so I never go have fun with friends at the pool or the lake

#16) FEELING AND WEARING SEXY FUN STUFF FOR MY BF! I have never done this and he always asks for it....I need to get to goal so I can do this for not only him but me too!

~sigh~

.....I'm just gonna stop there I think.... I feel like my point has been made lol

Anyways -- now that that's all out in the open does anybody else want to share their reasons??