Hi I am new

Options
Hi all!
I am new to the site but not new to losing weight. I am really enjoying the site and feeling a little more motivated to lose weight. That and the fact that I have 2 young children and I dislike not having energy for them. I look forward to getting to know you all better.

Tracey

Replies

• MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit. You sound determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people and helpful posts over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • msbutterflyjess
    Options
    hello! i am also new to site. i am really enjoying how easy it makes it to log everything. keeps me on target! i am looking for buddies if you would like to add me. i pretty much stay logged in all day. look forward to getting to know you better....thanks!
  • Tracey0406
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome! I love the ease of this site. This is only my 2nd full day. Today is a little harder but so far I am staying on track.
    Tracey