where r my 215 pounds size 18 gals??

Options

Replies

• trinacrick
    trinacrick Posts: 41
    Options
    Feel free to add me.....and would love for anyone else on this thread to also add me. I have been on here about 3 weeks now and really enjoying the camaraderie!
  • Alissakae
    Alissakae Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm 218 lbs and size 18-20 but really a 20 just not wanting to face up to it! I'm looking for good exercise DVDs that I can do at home in a tiny space! Please feel free to add me :-)

Try Leslie Sansone walking DVD's. I used them during the winter in my tiny family room.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    i was 246 pounds, size 18/20... i just wanted to drop in and encourage you to keep at it! the longer you maintain your new eating habits and routine, the easier it becomes, and poof, before you know it, you will be to your goal! good luck, all of you!!!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I hope to see tose numbers again some day! I'm 263 in a size 22/24 :embarassed: :indifferent: :sad:
  • medlaura
    medlaura Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm at 207 now but I did start about two weeks ago at 214 ("start" being, "Hey look! There's where my motivation went my whole life- FOUND IT!!" :) I login everyday, for every meal, and totally serious about getting the "me" back that I love and remember!

7 pounds in 2 weeks, okay whats the secret? SERIOUSLY tho!! lol
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I'd never thought i'd be one of these people saying this but..... I'm usually a size 16 as of late o.o at 208lbs today! but you can still still add me if you like :)
  • istykray
    istykray Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Was 215 around March - now I'm 177 and a size 16. I could use the extra motivation too! Let's do this!
  • medlaura
    medlaura Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I started off at 220 size 18/20, I want to wish you all the best of luck but I know you don't need it because you CAN do it!

Came to say the same! Started at 220, size 18, and I'm now 180, size 12. I'm still working down to healthy BMI range, and anyone is welcome to add.

I was 170, size 12 2 years ago..here is alittle something I posted yesterday, thought i'd share:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1317475--my-story-from-190-to-170-to-plateau-to-quitting
  • happyclover
    happyclover Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm at 207 now but I did start about two weeks ago at 214 ("start" being, "Hey look! There's where my motivation went my whole life- FOUND IT!!" :) I login everyday, for every meal, and totally serious about getting the "me" back that I love and remember!

7 pounds in 2 weeks, okay whats the secret? SERIOUSLY tho!! lol

My Fitbit. I'm a numbers person- so if I feel sluggish, I tap my Fitbit and it reminds that yes indeed, you have only gotten off your butt and walked 2,000 steps today. Let's go slacker....! There's no secret- I have always been incredibly active, but I ate like crap fo sho. So now, I cut the crap out and that's where the initial drop came from- pretty sure. Also, I never ever ever ever drank water (and I live in AZ<--I'm not smart) but now that I drink copious amounts of water daily, I feel like I've flushed my system :)
  • SameMe_JustLess
    SameMe_JustLess Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I started sending friend requests, but there are a lot of people answering! So, everyone feel free to add me. I started at 231 and am now 217. It's been a year and a half, with a LOT of ups and downs. Looking for the rest of way to be just downs!! =)
  • hockeychick8766
    hockeychick8766 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 224 (lost one pound, yay!) But I'm a 14 in most things.I can still fit into some juniors clothes, shockingly, lol. I'm about 5'8. It's interesting on how we can be similar weights, but be different sizes.
    My ultimate goal is 155lb and a solid size 8.
    Congrats to everyone who's lost weight!
  • mismab
    mismab Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My weight crept (JUMPED) up on me after I shattered my ankle. I recently had surgery to really fix it and now I'm looking to get healthier and slimmer again! I just recently went down from 216 to 208 but I'm still at size 18/16 right now. Just trying to get moving again. Feel free to add I"m working with a fit bit trying to get my steps up from ZERO/couch potato.
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a FR. If anyone else on here wants to add me feel free... I love support and giving it!! I am down 22 lbs, but hit a big ol'plateau. Need motivation!! I log every day but something's gotta give! :noway:
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    I started at 232, size 20-22W, now I'm 185 size 16. Goal is 160-145, size IDGF cuz I look hot.
  • latoyasmith1985
    latoyasmith1985 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I need as much motivation as I can get. I am currently 236 and wear a 16. And yes I am only looking for active friends bc you cant help my journey if you not on here.
  • fashi0nkilla
    fashi0nkilla Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too. I'll probably add some of the ladies myself. I am currently 223 lbs and wearing a size 16. My short term goal is to get to out of the 220s and by the end of the summer be in Onederland.
  • Tomboly1
    Tomboly1 Posts: 42
    Options
    Hey I am just around where are you are now. I started this website at 240 squeezing into size 20 and I am now 211 loosely fitting into 18s. I have logged in every day since I started and would love to have someone around my size for motivation!
  • giggs12
    giggs12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Claudia, I'm 43 and started at 203lbs 2 wks ago. I have not been on a scale since but have started going to the gym, watching what I eat, and reactivated my account on here. My goal is to be able to go shopping and actualy like how I look in an outfit I really like. 160 is where I would love to be. I would like to have friends that share the same objectives.
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I'm 215 lbs and Size 14/16 (LG/XL)
  • DecemberPsalm
    DecemberPsalm Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm 228 right now (gained 20 this year in the past 3 months, ???)

ME TOO! Well, I was 257.5 after gaining my 20 lbs in 3 months. For shame. I'm just starting my journey again and down 7 lbs.