Recommendations for Recipes

Options
I'm trying to ask around what recipes help others to help them loose weight. I'm using the Herbalife products to help me loosing weight. I'm 4'9 weighing in 150lbs. I need to loose atleast 40lbs. I've been eating the same meals constantly and wanted to see what other people choose. HELP!!! :-)

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    cookinglight.com

skinnytaste.com

eatingwell.com
  • Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I also like emilybites.com

Best for you to look online as we don't really know what you like to eat. There are millions of wonderful things to make. Quick and easy..tonight I am doing Lime, coriander and chilli shrimp on the BBq then a spinach salad and a 3 bean salad.
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 4'9 too!! Glad to see someone as tiny as me on here. lol... It's really more about portion control and eating enough protein/fats and fiber from plants to keep you full throughout the day. I make fish-broccoli-spinach frittata bake a lot. Got it from a youtube channel I think.

You need either tilapia or salmon fillets (3 oz each). Obviously tilapia is much lower in calories but salmon has good fats so choose your fish however you like. Stir fry that, breaking them up into pieces as you go, then add a cup and half of fresh broccoli and a cup an half of frozen spinach. Cover, let steam and continue stir frying until broccoli is slightly done. Season with salt/pepper or your favorite seasoning. Dump into a small baking pan. I use two large individual size ramekins for each portion (butter the pan a bit first). Beat two eggs briefly with some cold water, pour over mixture in pan. Grate a little cheese on top. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes. Serves two for around 270 calories each or less!

I also eat a lot of fresh fruits and like to have that with a tiny bit of cheese. I also blend up mangoes/bananas with silken tofu for a smooth yogurt-y drink and it always keeps me full for snacks. :) Check out my diary for some ideas if you like... Just so you know, I'm *mostly* vegetarian but also eat seafood a lot along with a bit of cheese.
  • jfach
    jfach Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm kind of the girl that can eat anything as long as it looks good lol! I wanted to know if anyone out there is also using Herbalife Products and how they switch up things. If anyone knows any healthy dinner recipes i'm willing to try anything! Thanks in Advance!!! :)
    We are all here for reach the same goal!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of the girl that can eat anything as long as it looks good lol! I wanted to know if anyone out there is also using Herbalife Products and how they switch up things. If anyone knows any healthy dinner recipes i'm willing to try anything! Thanks in Advance!!! :)
    We are all here for reach the same goal!

Under Community ....check the Groups section. You should find some Herbalife users there.