P90x Round 2 day 30 pics....

Options
frankbo25
frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
Let me begin by saying that I truly love P90x and believe in it 100%. It has changed my life and I believe that anyone who does it and sticks with it will experience the same. If anyone is interested in the program contact me here on MFP or at my teambeachbody page(www.beachbodycoach.com/frankbo25), I am a coach and want to help anyone I can achieve their fitness goals. I am not just saying this in hopes that you buy from me (although that would be cool), my real honest motivation for becoming a coach after becoming a P90x grad was to inspire, help, or motivate people to get fit. So if you own P90x already (or any other program) or dont spend a penny on my site please dont hesitate to contact me or add me here and I will help you anyway I can even if its just a little ecouragment here and there!!

And now for the good stuff...

This 1st pic is of me at my heaviest, 270lbs:
270lbs.jpg

This next set shows Day 1 of my 1st round (239lbs):
day1.jpg

Next is day 90 of the first round(also serves as day 1 of round 2):
day90round2day1.jpg

and finally here a some from yesterday day 30 of round 2:

DSCN1891.jpg
DSCN1890.jpg
DSCN1889.jpg
DSCN1887.jpg
DSCN1892.jpg

Bonus:
photo9.jpg
BRING IT!!!
photo6.jpg

Frankie Rich
Independent Beachbody Coach
www.beachbodycoach.com/frankbo25

Replies

• mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    wow you look great. very inspiring! thanks for sharing
  • precioustypeoflove
    precioustypeoflove Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    u rock dude wtg!!
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Fantastic man, great job.

I started P90x a while back and loved it, but I only made it 35 days in before I had to travel for business for 3 weeks and I came off the rails. After that I gained a ton of weight and added about 20 lbs to where I started in the first place.

I want to try p90x again but I'm not quite in shape for it yet. I'm trying to lose with just diet and moderate cardio... another 10 lbs and I think I'll be ready to go again. I can only hope for results like yours!
  • brookeybaby_00
    brookeybaby_00 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Congrats!
  • MrsSeaShell
    Options
    That is amazing! Congrats! you look amazing!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Wow...way to go! What an accomplishment!
  • howardrw
    howardrw Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the informaliton, I will be starting P90X hopefully in March '11. This is after I do Shaun T's Insanity Workout starting in Jan. '11.

So my New Year will be very challenging and I can use all of the help I can with these workouts.....
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the informaliton, I will be starting P90X hopefully in March '11. This is after I do Shaun T's Insanity Workout starting in Jan. '11.

So my New Year will be very challenging and I can use all of the help I can with these workouts.....

I may be wrong but isn't Insanity supposed to be harder than p90x? maybe reverse that order. I personally have seen the Insanity stuff and know I'm not fit enough for it yet, while I can for the most part hang with p90x at the moment.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

I may be wrong but isn't Insanity supposed to be harder than p90x? maybe reverse that order. I personally have seen the Insanity stuff and know I'm not fit enough for it yet, while I can for the most part hang with p90x at the moment.

Having completed 1 round of P90X and being on my last week of Insanity, I can honestly say Insanity is the hardest program I have ever done. With that said they are two different types of programs, so it is hard to compare them. Insanity is more cardio based as opposed to P90X which is more resistance training.

Overall though Insanity is harder (but not by much). I suggest starting with P90X and then move onto Insanity.

Hope this helps,
    Stu

p.s. to the original poster. Way to Bring It Brother!
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring! I just started P90X. I am doing the lean program, but maybe, if I really get through 90 days (I'm going to do my very best to stick with it through the holidays - a tough time of the year) I'll do the classic program after. I forgot to take a "before" picture a couple of days ago when I actually started, but you just reminded me to take those now. It's only Day 3 so it can't be that much different. Thanks for sharing!
  • frankbo25
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind words, everyone lets keep our eyes on the prize because it is very much worth it!!
  • turino88
    Options
    Did you closely follow the nutrition plan that comes along with p90x? I did a round of p90x but I did not follow the nutrition plan and I feel like this hindered the amazing results I could have had, had I followed the nutrition plan.
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind words, everyone lets keep our eyes on the prize because it is very much worth it!!
    Definately one inspiring transformation I won't soon forget!!
  • frankbo25
    Options
    Did you closely follow the nutrition plan that comes along with p90x? I did a round of p90x but I did not follow the nutrition plan and I feel like this hindered the amazing results I could have had, had I followed the nutrition plan.

I did not follow the nutrition plan at all the 1st round, Im using it as a guideline for this round although I dont eat the 3000 calories it says I should.
  • LaKatira
    LaKatira Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW great JOB, I need some tips as far as nutrition!
  • mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    Options
    wow great job
  • vonalj
    vonalj Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a transformation!! Great job! Wear that shirt with pride!
  • frankbo25
    Options
    Wow - what a transformation!! Great job! Wear that shirt with pride!

I do wear it with lots of pride!!! I think I wore both saturday an d sunday last week lol!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!