CLOTHES! (temporary wardrobe advice needed!)

Options
2»

Replies

• LessHeavyVeggie
    LessHeavyVeggie Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I have clothes that I currently wear now that I'm pretty confident that will look good loose in the future. For example, certain styles of dresses that are fitted/almost figure hugging, that will work looser with a belt (I imagine them on my smaller friends haha) Also clothes in a stretchy fabric - if you get them whilst they have to stretch to accommodate you now, in the future they will stretch less but still fit you.

Some other ideas could be anything 'wrap-around' that can be wrapped tighter later, and if you wear blouses to work you could get styles that are work tucked in and will look good loose and tucked in?

In terms of selling/donating your clothes, wherever you are doing that (ebay, charity shops etc) could be a good place for you to get some new cheap stuff.

Also do you have freecycle (or a similar website where people give things away for free) where you live? It's worth a look as there may be people giving away clothes at the size you are now, or will be come September?