Looking for a weight lifting dvd

Options
I have and did p90x a few years ago and loved it. I was in great shape and enjoyed lifting. But i did it 3 times and dont think i can watch the same thing agian without being bored instantly. Anyway I'm way out of shape now becouse of my job the last few years. I changed jobs to get back in shape. I am doing insanity for cardio and I love it. Any recommendations of weight lifting dvds or programs you enjoyed. Even though I am out a shape if it's a harder program it's ok I am good at modifying and not pushing myself to injury.

Replies

• segovm
    segovm Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I think Fitness Blender has a lot of stuff people recommend in the forums. Maybe google them and see if they are a fit?
  • livityliv
    livityliv Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Its not necessarily weight lifting in the traditional format, but I love Bob Harper's Pure Burn Super Strength. Uses dumbbells and body weight for a full body strength workout-60 minutes in length. I'm sure you could find a trailer or some clips online, to see if it looks like what you're hoping to find. He has a few other strength based ones that are great too.
  • joansjourney
    joansjourney Posts: 110
    Options
    Beachbody also has a program called Body Beast, while I haven't done the program it does focus mainly on gaining muscle.
  • freakhazerd2424
    freakhazerd2424 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Thanks I'm going to check them out