Newbie to the site :)

Options
Hi all!
So, I came across this website and think its great! I am looking for some fresh motivation and tips to get in shape. My goal is to lose 15-20 pounds and get tone and lean. My focus isn't so much the number on the scale as it is inches lost. I want to lose 2 pants sizes regardless of what scale says...:) I do use the scale as a guide but don't rely soley on it...
Anyways, I am trying to get pumped up to lose weight and get fit! woohooo lol! Would be great to find some peeps on here who are really motivated..some tips and encouragement would come in handy :)

Replies

• turtle842
    Options
    Hey! I'm also new to the site and I have the same goals as you! I've lost a couple of pounds so far. It's hard to stay motivated so I like to come on here and read other people's posts. My problem is actually getting to the gym! Once I'm there I work really hard. I find that tracking my food is the easiest way for me to see why I gain/lose weight. It forces me to be honest with myself when I log in the food and the exercise. It's all about the numbers!
  • Tee_S
    Tee_S Posts: 10
    Options
    Exactly! counting the calories will help keep me in check..I luv how I can keep food diary on this site..helps hold me accountable lol..... It's crazy how all the lil bit here and there can add up...Now I am totally watching what and how much I put in my mouth.