Hen Night Help

Hi All,

I'm looking for some ideas for a friends hen night.

We were going to go to a Medieval Feast but tickets ran out before she could book it (busy with wedding stuff and forgot I guess)

It HAS to be on the 28th of this month so not much notice. Also cannot be overnight and relatively inexpensive.

Has anyone got any ideas?

(And I suggested naked dancing boys and was shot down in flames by another friend, sadly that show was a one night only in May....BOOOO!!)

Replies

• Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Depends on how sexy you're prepared to go! I'm assuming a stripper is a no go since they're getting more and more expensive?

I went to a 'high tea' afternoon for one hen. It was ovely and everyone enjoyed themselves (it was very tame).

I recently went to one where it was held at the hen's place, and it had topless waiters making cocktails. In the corner there were dress up ideas so that you could take random photos with your own phone/camera.

I'm heading to one in a few weeks which is Hawaiian theme, we're having a few nibbles and drinks at the hen's sister's house and then heading into town (everyone to pay for transport).

I want mine (if I'm lucky to get married) to be paintball. I'm a girly girl but want to have fun!