Im serious this time!

Options
I joined this site nearly 2 years ago.

I am currently 4 lbs under that official start weight. I've played around with the tools and kept track of my food for a couple days at a time here or there, then I would forget to log in and lose track of what i was doing. This time, however, I'm completely serious about losing weight, but need support to keep it up. Today is day 1, and I'm ready to lose all this!

Replies

• freightdiva
    freightdiva Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! Change is hard but it can be done and it is worth it!
  • CapeCodGal
    Options
    Welcome back. I started, and stopped too, but being back is great!
  • IbettR
    IbettR Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I know how you feel, and I'm here for you!! Let's be friends, and let's do this!! :drinker:
  • djscardi
    djscardi Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I definitely know the feeling, I have only had MFP for two months, first month I lost 5 pounds, second month stopped using MFP and gained them back plus more!! Keep it up though you can do it!!
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, but it not us you have to convince. Just live the life of the size you want is all you need to do.
  • sayuri1
    sayuri1 Posts: 111
    Options
    good luck =P
  • AmLynn1
    AmLynn1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya! I'll be your buddy!! :)
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,622 Member
    Options
    Just know that there is always someone on this site to give support and inspiration. You still have to work it. Small steps and just a few minutes a day. You will be healthier and happier. Do it for yourself.
  • nomoremuffintopness
    Options
    Me too, I was feeling the same as you... but thats ok. Yesterday was Day 1 (again) for me and Im sticking to it.

Good luck and you can do it. This site is wonderful and so are the members
  • brice02
    brice02 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Good luck in your weight loss journey! I'm in the same boat! Lets be buddies!:smile:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Lets DO THIS! lol i'm on a mission too...i need to lose 55 lbs...feel free to add me. I'm not always sunshine and lollipops, but we can get through this together
  • turbojanem
    Options
    i'm here to cheer you on! accountability and team work really works!