Cleansing sugar and carbs

Options
13»

Replies

• jmv7117
    jmv7117 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    If you have toxins in your body, please check into the ER immediately.

You're ignorance is showing :huh:
    Oh the irony.

Let's see, BPA is now being found in the human body from plastics and the lining in tin cans. It's a neurotoxin. I suggest if you have BPA in your body which you do, you should head to the ER immediately. If you eat rice, you likely have low levels of arsenic in your body, another toxin to get to the ER immediately! I could go on about a lot of toxins in your body that get there through the use of toiletries [don't believe me, check out the Environmental Workers Group], through the air you breathe or the food you eat. So mock all you want! Environmental toxins are in your body whether you like it or not, whether you believe me or not.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options

Oh the irony.

:laugh: :drinker:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options

Oh the irony.

Let's see, BPA is now being found in the human body from plastics and the lining in tin cans. It's a neurotoxin. I suggest if you have BPA in your body which you do, you should head to the ER immediately. If you eat rice, you likely have low levels of arsenic in your body, another toxin to get to the ER immediately! I could go on about a lot of toxins in your body that get there through the use of toiletries [don't believe me, check out the Environmental Workers Group], through the air you breathe or the food you eat. So mock all you want! Environmental toxins are in your body whether you like it or not, whether you believe me or not.

No one is disputing that chemicals which can be toxic at specific levels are present in the human body at lower than toxic levels. Some homeopathic remedies even include them (some baby teething tablets contain belladonna). However, if you think your body is so overrun with these chemicals that they are causing harm, you do need to be in the ER asking why your organs aren't doing their jobs, not doing some silly cleanse.
  • jmv7117
    jmv7117 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    OP, despite the negative comments, do what you feel is best for your body. I'm not anti-sugar but I am certainly copious amounts of added sugar. Simply eliminating the added sugar may be the boost you are looking for.
  • MissMissle
    MissMissle Posts: 293 Member
    Options

Oh the irony.

I do believe there are toxins in the body (see any of my "poop" rants). I do "cleanse" once in a while..... but THAT. WAS. FUNNY. I thought the same thing...
  • martinel2099
    martinel2099 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with sugar and carbs, hell you can lose weight just eating twinkies or McDonald's everyday as long as you eat a calorie deficit.

Instead of severally limiting carbs (which are not the enemy), consider calculating your MACROS (protein, fat and carb intake) and eat according to that. Your body needs these to function properly, make sure you're getting the right amount for you.
  • _Resolve_
    _Resolve_ Posts: 735 Member
    Options

Nah. Yours is if you believe that crap. It's complete BS. There are no toxins. You probably believe in Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny too. And, probably, the Devil. Lol

wait ... Santa isn't real???? You lie!
  • FunkyTobias
    FunkyTobias Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    How long will it take to detox from the white flour and sugar in my system and end the cravings and irritability?

I'm not sure how long your detox will be however, adding probiotics will help with the sugar cravings.

LOLWUT? What, pray tell, is the mechanism of action?
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    2rxk8j6.gif
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options

Oh the irony.

A toxin is formed organically. Arsenic is a poison, not a toxin. The body DOESN"T produce arsenic it's ingested. Same with BPA (which isn't a toxin either).
    Doses of poisonous materials can become toxic in the body, but again, dosage does matter.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Monday1969
    Monday1969 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks.