Eating healthy and its workin ...down 15 lbs since march 30t

I have been eating well and including some foods like a treat of frozen yogurt and having the occasional glass of wine.
It has actually been easy this time, and I don't feel deprived. I also find it handy to buy the 100 cal snack paks for the easy convienence.
Thanks fitness pal, I am doing great and feeling good

Replies

• leblancb
    leblancb Posts: 47
    I have been eating well and including some foods like a treat of frozen yogurt and having the occasional glass of wine.
    It has actually been easy this time, and I don't feel deprived. I also find it handy to buy the 100 cal snack paks for the easy convienence.
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    AWESOME!!! You go, Girl. :drinker:
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    That's fabulous! Congratulations, and keep up the good work!
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member

I totally agree with you, I've been on MFP since Jan 7, 08 and I still love it. :wink:

Congrats :flowerforyou:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    That's AWESOME. I sometimes feel like a lot of people still don't get it. It's always great when I read about people that do! Congrats! Keep up the great work.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Congrats to you!! Keep up the excellent work!

I am sure the "diet" industry won't like MFP because this system actually works! AND you get to eat a decent amount and still lose?? What a concept!!! HAHAHA!

If everyone got it then I guarantee the obesity rate in this country and around the world would drop FAST!