Anyone else need to lose more than 100 lbs?

Options
Sometimes it gets kinda lonely on the larger side of things. I see so many that need to lose 20 lbs, or maybe 50 lbs, but I need to lose 110 lbs. Anyone else out there who needs to lose 100 lbs or more? Sure could use some motivation, inspiration, and some co-determination!! Great job everyone! Loving the success stories!! Keep it up!!

Replies

• ovjamaica
    ovjamaica Posts: 1
    Options
    I need to lose about 94 pounds to hit my target weight. You're not alone! :)
  • Big_GBake
    Big_GBake Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm looking to lose a total of 125, and I still have a long way to go... but it can and will be done...
  • NikiChicken
    NikiChicken Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I started out needing to lose 120. I'm now only 41 pounds away. It can be done. Patience, hard-work, determination and more patience, and above all, PATIENCE! Friend me if you'd like, I'm always happy to support someone on this journey. It's pretty life changing. Good luck to you!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 35, but have about 82 to go.. Bringing my total to 117. Does that count? :P
  • seren1ty74
    seren1ty74 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to lose 150 lbs. Feel free to add me and we can support each other!!
  • Canuname
    Canuname Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15651-let-s-lose-100
    a great group of people all looking to lose 100 or more.
    Very supportive.
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent, I have 85 to lose and am almost down 70. Anyone with higher amounts of weight can feel free to add me
  • jackjb2
    jackjb2 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    me too add e if you like
    75 more to go
  • anellie2014
    Options
    You're not alone!!! I need to lose 139 lbs!! 36 lbs. are gone.... so I know how you feel. Feel free to friend request me, and/or anyone else. :smile: :smile:
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    me!! I started out with 168lbs to lose. I now have 112 to go! Feel free to add me!
  • AllyBooMommyof2
    Options
    Yes please add me please!
  • emmyemcaty03
    Options
    I have set a small goal for myself of 30 lbs. However realistically I need to lose about 80 (that would put me at 150, I'm 5'4). Even at my smallest in high school I weighed 145. Seems like a lot for some people but I am large framed so that is very skinny for me. Today though, I just want to bust through 200 :)
  • JennyJ2015
    JennyJ2015 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    me too i have 92 more pounds to go before i see if i want to lose more :)
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You can totally do this! Consistency and commitment are the keys. Good Luck!
  • watchmelive
    watchmelive Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello there Jenny- I am in the same arena as you. I feel I need to loose 100 but I opted out to loose 91 (not sure why such a odd number). I began my journey in Nov 13 and its been a life changing event. On this journey you will find your body changing and your mind set changing but ultimately we are in control and if anything is going to be be its up to me.
    As for me I started out with portion control still eating the food I loved(documenting everything in mfp), implemented walking (1, 2, 3 miles etc 4-6), exercising (aerobics,and videos) then I incorporated clean eating. So it all began in stages for me on this journey. I encourage you to take pics to show your progress ( i choose to do every 8 weeks for updates). Please take one note in particular, dont look at the scale the biggest lost will be revealed in your clothes size.
    Keep moving forward on your journey, learn what works for you, give yourself the best to make your body healthy and fit.
  • Yup! I need to lose AT LEAST 100, shooting for 150 though!!

Feel free to add me!

I'm just restarting my journey!
  • 280tofit2014
    Options
    I feel ya! I need to lose 150 at least. I will add you :) would love to be support buddies
  • TEZofAllTrades
    TEZofAllTrades Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. I'm doing okay but I need more MFP buddies with BIG goals. Adding everyone above. Ppl below please feel free to add me.
  • DBossTorres
    DBossTorres Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I definitely know how you feel. I'm at 244lbs and have to go down to 140. It's a hard road to take, but I've been going at it slow and let me tell you I've had a few ups and downs and failed a few times, but I realized I need to stop measuring myself against everyone else and take it a day at a time. I've been learning about nutriution and what works for me and what excercises to take. I feel better and overall my motivation is back. We're all here to motivate one another so feel free to friend request me! Good Luck:happy:
  • thenewkayla08
    thenewkayla08 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've lost 120 pounds and have 80 to go! I totally understand the frustration and excitements that go along with losing a bunch of weight! All can feel free to add me!

:D