GIRLS 120 - 140 LBS

Options
I have a question for all the girls that are between 120 and 140 lbs, I weigh 130 and my love handles are big i think, bigger than they should be im 5'7. Could you tell me what is your measurement in the biggest part of your belly? Just wanna get an average x

Replies

• katiewilsonxo
    katiewilsonxo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi OP :)
    It all really depends on what kind of frame you have and what your body fat percentage is. If your bone frame is on the smaller or more petite side, your body at 5'7 and 130 will look completely different from someone with a naturally larger frame.
    I would say that at 5'7 and 130, you probably have a smaller frame if you have some excess weight in the love handle area or you body tends to favour a more "pear shape" build because it is a dfairly low bmi.

I'm 5'7 and I currently weigh 142 and my waist at the smallest part is 26 inches and my hips at the widest point are 36.5 inches (where someone's waist is the largest generally varies because the fat can be stored in upper hip area or in the lower abdominal region so I just go off of the smallest point and the hips largest point) I myself have more of a pear shape but a fairly average bone structure so even at this weight I find that my bones are becoming very prominent.