Opinions on my macros?

Options
I'm currently eating 33g of fat, 130g of protein, and 169 g of protein for a total of 1500 calories a day. My weight has hit a plateau but I think I am still losing size, I am not quite sure though. Should I adjust my carbs down and up my fat?

Replies

• CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    If you feel like you're hitting a plateau try adjusting your calories a little higher or lower. I have noticed from others on here that sometimes when you hit a ridge, eating a little more or moving macros around throughout the day will actually help boost their metabolism, otherwise try going slightly lower to see how that affects you.

check out the calculator on iifym.com and put everything in there to see what it looks like there for what you want. That helped me adjust my calories and macros on here as well.

try adding more protein and cutting carbs, i don't know the benefit would be to up fat but protein is something that can always help.

good luck!
  • IGbnat24
    IGbnat24 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I aim foe 1/3 of each. For you, that'd be around 125g/p + c and 60g/fat. Yes, fat is healthy and good for you. You shouldn't skimp on it.