A new me - Looking for friends to help on this journey!

Options
Jamie2663
Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
Hi !

I am not really a new member but I lost focused and I am starting over - a new me?
I have been married and have 3 kids. 2 Boys ages 10 and 3 and a 6 month old girl. I am from North Dakota and now that our family is complete I want to focus on getting down to my pre pregnancy weight. Many of the friends I had on here before have been long gone so I am looking for daily posters that we can encourage each other and go back and forth with advice!

Thanks!!

Replies

• rachellskerlec
    rachellskerlec Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am brand new today and could sure use an accountability partner/cheerleader! Let's do this! Maybe since you've been on here before you could help orient me and show me around? I am happy to return the favor in any way I can to help motivate you!:smile:

~Rachell
  • jdawgs0314
    jdawgs0314 Posts: 34
    Options
    well good luck on your journey. fell free to add me.
  • Bethann496
    Bethann496 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I used this tool a long time ago and it was very helpful then. Like you I did well but have gotten caught up in life. I too have younger children two boys 9 and 5 and really want to reclaim myself and my identity. I would love to have some folks to chime in with daily to encourage in this what I call daily and sometimes hourly battle of weight/food craziness. Not sure how to follow with you or others daily. If you can let me know how to do that it would be great!

By the way I'm Beth 39 from Southern Ohio.
  • MalayanTiger
    Options
    I am new as well. Please feel free to add me!
  • nic0711
    nic0711 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,

Just started myself. I am a mother of two girls and have been so caught up in my family I put myself aside and now I need this too much not just for them but for me and my husband. I need to find some friends on here so I can continue with my weight loss journey.
  • mi2mina
    mi2mina Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    you can do it !! even if you did this a million times at least you kept moving forward ! :happy:
  • Mikiemg
    Mikiemg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Jamie,

I too joined before, and I have tried a number of things before but today I start for a new me too!!

I am a single mom of one soon (this weekend!) to be college graduate and one college student. (23 and 21)

And I would like to get down to my pre-pregancy weight >giggle< 23 yrs ago and about 100 pounds ago.

Looking for friends myself to help keep me motivated. It is time I start a new life for me!

Thanks

Mikie