Post them B&A

Options
JoeyTajzai
JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
One reason I love MFP so much is the fact that I can see peoples before and after pictures. So, I'm asking all of you who have lost weight to post a B&A picture of yourself to motivate us who are still trying to reach our goal, thanks!

Replies

• laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I love Before & Afters too! Here's some of mine.

BEFORE: 215 lbs.
    142597_5204.jpg

AFTER: 154.5 lbs.
    142597_8449.jpg

I still have 19.5 lbs to go 'til goal.
    Can't wait to see everyone else's pics! :smile:

Dani
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    Ditto this. It's a huge reason I decided to finally get to my goal. I joined and was still kinda 'meh' - then saw the B&A's and saw real people having real success and I jumped in with 2 feet.
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    i know i love before and afters
  • Keisha604
    Options
    you look great!
  • smitty328
    smitty328 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Great IDEA!!!!!! I love to see pictures, it keeps me going and believing that it is all possible!! I need to get a some pictures!!!:)
  • JoeyTajzai
    Options
    Wow, thats amazing! Lets get some more in here!
  • laughingdani
    Options
    Wow, thats amazing! Lets get some more in here!

Seriously people! I want to see some more!
  • iDreamNEON
    Options
    IDK How to post pictures but at the moment my profile pic is a before and after [Well during. It was taken after 40 Pounds lost]. If someone will tell me I'll gladly post here for everyone to see it.
  • JoeyTajzai
    Options
    1145043_6862.jpg

There you go.. Good job! Keep it up!
  • laughingdani
    Options
    IDK How to post pictures but at the moment my profile pic is a before and after [Well during. It was taken after 40 Pounds lost]. If someone will tell me I'll gladly post here for everyone to see it.
    That's great! You can definitely see it in your hips and stomach area!
    Awesome job!
  • carmenrichard
    Options
    One reason I love MFP so much is the fact that I can see peoples before and after pictures. So, I'm asking all of you who have lost weight to post a B&A picture of yourself to motivate us who are still trying to reach our goal, thanks!

I dont have any afters yet but you bet your booty when I d Ill show them off :love:
  • jessicalhall85
    Options
    th_183.jpg

th_jess.jpg
  • BeerKahuna
    Options
    Before: Summer 2005 I think. I was about 270.

232323232%7Ffp538%3B4%3Enu%3D32%3B%3A%3E443%3E873%3EWSNRCG%3D3557546353336nu0mrj

After: August 2010 @ 215 +/- wearing the same swim trunks.
    232323232%7Ffp538%3A9%3Enu%3D32%3B%3A%3E443%3E873%3EWSNRCG%3D35575436%3B8336nu0mrj
  • howardrw
    howardrw Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I plan to show my Before and After pictures after I have reached by target weight.

But it is nice to see other Before and After picutures, they are very motivating and keeps me reading the topics...

Keep the "faith" everyone.
  • carmenrichard
    Options
  • carmenrichard
    Options

oh crap...it didnt work...what am I doing wrong??
  • Zaii
    Zaii Posts: 29
    Options
    I plan to show my Before and After pictures after I have reached by target weight.

But it is nice to see other Before and After picutures, they are very motivating and keeps me reading the topics...

Keep the "faith" everyone.

I can see you have lost a lot of weight already, congrats! keep it up!
  • Zaii
    Zaii Posts: 29
    Options

oh crap...it didnt work...what am I doing wrong??

MFP uses different code from html, so pretty much when you put up your picture just have it like this

img ]
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    170lbs.jpg
  • iDreamNEON
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting my pic!!! Great job everyone. I love B&As Too:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!