New to my fitness

CricketKate
CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! My name is Kate. I'm new to my fitness. I'm struggling to find my motivation right now. A little about me: I'm a stay at home Mom of 4 young children. I have had success in the past with eating healthy and exercising, but I've always gotten pregnant and thus ended all of my good intentions. I worked really hard to lose my post baby weight after my last pregnancy and got very close to goal. However, I started to let small treats back into my eating plan when my son turned 1. Six monthes later, I've gained 15 lbs back and am having a very hard time getting back on track. About a month ago, I started the "Couch to 5K" program, but have had to stop due to a knee injury.

Replies

• GL to you!! and Welcome !
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Wow! Great job on the walking!
  • valmaebel
    valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
    Tracking the calories has been so helpful to me. It's easier to even snack wisely when you know what you can and cannot have. Knowledge is power! I stay at home as well, with two girls. One just turned one and the other will be 3 in January, so I know how hard it can be to stay fit with munchkins running around underfoot :P Especially with 4! Good luck!
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
This discussion has been closed.