Looking for REAL friends!!

Options
Soo my friend list has become scarce... I am assuming because I have been in the red zone for awhile but I am back and proud to say I did not gain 1 of the 30lbs I have lost since July of last year... I just needed a break from going hard! and I am sure I am not the only one out there who takes breaks?

So anyway... have you ever deleted someone because they were in the red zone?? I have... and after seeing that I lost 25 plus friends while taking my unplanned break I will never do it again. Only a handful of people sent me a message or wrote on my wall to say "Where ya at"... and because of those people... whenever I decided to log in.. (out of shear boredom I might add) I decided to stay and stop taking a break.

So for now on... I vow to send my red zone friends a little message to let them know I know they aren't around... I vow to never delete a friend that is in the red zone... you never know when they might come back for a quick look.... BESIDES.... what does an inactive friend with a little bit of red hurt? We all need a little color in our lives ;)

I don't care if you want to eat 1200 calories or 1900 calories... I don't care if you have 200lbs to lose of no lbs to lose. I don't care if your 12 years old or 80 years old. Just looking for people to care that I am here and to remind me they care when I'm not and vise versa.

Cheers! xo

Replies

• JulieGirl58
    JulieGirl58 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. Glad you are back.
  • hkied
    hkied Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    sending friend request, I agree someone who cares goes along way! Glad your back!
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    Congrats on coming back! I just wanna say that I do delete friends who have gone a while without logging in. I guess I could message them, but they're not going to come back if they're not ready, and this train stops for no man. I have to do what's best for me and my weight loss journey.

That said, feel free to add me! I'm "real"! :)
  • samanthafinnie
    samanthafinnie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear you are back! We all need out little breaks sometimes-- it keeps us sane!! that is great that you didn't gain any wait back. I sent you a friend request!
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Add me my dear! I'd love to be friends and give/receive support!

<3~ Glynis
  • miss_stephanie
    Options
    What is the red zone? I hope I'm not in it. Also, I'm sending a friend request!
  • Thatsmywrapgirl
    Options
    What's the red zone??
  • da_bears1008
    da_bears1008 Posts: 354
    Options
    ETA... do not need "REAL" friends...
  • lewoldt
    lewoldt Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    large.gif
    foster's-home-for-imaginary-friends

This is me.. well with man parts
  • stephanieharms1290
    stephanieharms1290 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I totally agree! Just because you are in the "red zone" doesn't mean you aren't feeling the struggle either! I can totally relate, I enjoy a break every now and then. Sometimes maintaining, is just as hard to lose! You begin to lose motivation when you have reached your goal, and think "why not take a break?". Long breaks can become bad, and put you back where you started. Good thing you didn't, I just sent a request :)
  • trae59
    trae59 Posts: 3
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I'll try to be supportive. I'm just starting out on the journey..