Can Igo from a size 13, to a size 9 in 4 months?

Even better a size 7.?

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    I went from a size 14 to a size 10 in about 4 months...so it's possible...that was just with a calorie deficit and 20 min walks a day...

I wouldn't push for a size 7 but a size 9 should be doable...
  • ForensicMarvel
    ForensicMarvel Posts: 1 Member
    I started as a size 16 about 3.5 months ago and as of today (YAY new jeans), I am a size 12. It's totally possible. Good luck!
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    I went from a size 14 to size 8 in 4 months. It can be done.
  • makenziemickeym
    makenziemickeym Posts: 23 Member
    What did you do to achieve this? I don't really know what I should do to drop those pant sizes in 4 months...
  • thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    What did you do to achieve this? I don't really know what I should do to drop those pant sizes in 4 months...
    eat at a deficit and get lots of exercise. its not rocket science
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    It depends on how you're shaped and where you lose weight last. If you have a big butt (like me), you may have to lose 20lbs before you drop a pants size. Too many unknowns, can't compute.
  • kethry70
    kethry70 Posts: 404 Member
    It depends on how you're shaped and where you lose weight last. If you have a big butt (like me), you may have to lose 20lbs before you drop a pants size. Too many unknowns, can't compute.

That.
    I carry a bunch of weight in my belly and thighs. I've only gone down 2-3 pant sizes with a 44 lb loss but I wear a medium shirt now and look pretty average from the waist up. It just depends how your body loses.
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    my face got thinner, then my hands, then arms then legs. tummy came last.
  • leesehm
    leesehm Posts: 117
    This reminds me of this picture :)
    45824484.jpg
  • frangrann
    frangrann Posts: 219 Member
    Yes, hit the gym and stay on your calorie goal.

I was 12/14 in Sept and now I am a 4 (and I am old).