everyday meal plan

Options
I am feeling a bit overwhelmed by food. I do pretty good as far as exercising goes....but the food is what makes it hard for me. What do you all eat in in your everyday, healthy diet? I'm trying to get some ideas for meal planning that way it won't be (so) hard! Thanks in advance to anyone who replies. :)

Replies

• Youredoingagoodjob
    Youredoingagoodjob Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary, and I cook everyday. If you look at it and like the kind of stuff I make, feel free to send me a friend request.
  • thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I am feeling a bit overwhelmed by food. I do pretty good as far as exercising goes....but the food is what makes it hard for me. What do you all eat in in your everyday, healthy diet? I'm trying to get some ideas for meal planning that way it won't be (so) hard! Thanks in advance to anyone who replies. :)
    subway. pizza. wings. salads. ice cream. cold meat sandwiches. steak. chicken. various veggies. candy bar. beef jerky. potatoe. few pepsi's. low cal monster energy drinks. pretty much what i have eaten the last few weeks while losing 1.5 to 2 lbs-week. key is eating at a deficit. eat foods you enjoy but responsibily and you will be more likely to sustain it. goodluck.