about to finish 30 day shred.

Options
Any suggestions for a similar DVD I can do once i'm finished with the 30DS?

Replies

• Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30? :smile:
  • canadianbooty
    Options
    I'm doing a combo of No More Trouble Zones one day, and then - Banish Fat Boot Metabolism the next. Each are fifty five minutes. 30 second circuits. You can watch them on youtube on the BeFit channel for free.

Edited to add- When I am crushed for time I remove the floor work and I am done in less than 40
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm doing her 6 week 6 pack. I really like it. I'm doing the beginning with weights to work my tummy! ;)
  • thursdaystgiles
    thursdaystgiles Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I did Ripped in 30 after I finished 30ds. It was a nice change of pace, and while 30ds did help me prepare physically for Ripped, the latter was still a nice challenge. But if you want a different speed altogether, you could try something like P90X -- if you've finished 30ds it will be a challenge, but doable, or something like Les Mills Pump or Combat. I prefer these to things like Shred/Ripped anyway, because they cycle through different exercises each day of the week--it helps with boredom and it is actually better for weight loss, since your body isn't adjusting to the same movements.
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I am also almost finished and have ordered a JM triple pack! RI30, Killer Buns and Thighs and Extreme Shed and Shred. I don't know whether to do them one programme at a time or mix them up though. Shred has been so hard to do because I get bored so easily! I still have 3 more sessions to go but have been doing other dvds instead including Banish Fat Boost Metabolism which I love. I am now a die hard Jillian fan!
  • katkins73
    Options
    Am I right in thinking RI30 has 4 levels you only do for a week each?
  • cpollack710
    Options
    Jillian has a lot of videos out there. In addition to these, there is Yoga Meltdown and some of the biggest loser DVDs as well. I think it's more fun to switch up DVDs rather than do one every day. It will also allow you to work more muscle groups and rest. I've been so sore following the Killer Buns and Thighs DVD that I have to do something else the next two days because I can barely walk and sit down!
  • katkins73
    Options
    I think I will mix it up, thanks :wink: I ahve opne Biggest Loser dvd called Cardio Blast or something but it is region 1 and wont play on the dvd player in my bedroom where I work out :angry: I really need to work my lower half so can't wait to do the Buns and Thighs, does it use dumbells?
  • cpollack710
    Options
    I think the Buns and Thighs DVD shows with or without weights. The last time I did it I started with weights and then finished without and still could barely walk for two days. I'm going to try to put this one back in my rotation soon, but it's hard to find a good day! I have to be walking around a majority of this weekend, so it's not a good time to overload my legs!
  • katkins73
    Options
    Ooh my box set came and I have fast forwarded through the dvds and they look fab but my word Jillian is nuts :laugh: I am just about to do level 1 of Extreme Shed and Shred. The Buns and Thighs looks awesome but my hamstrings and calves ache from BFBM from two days ago! I did Shred Level 3 as well yesterday but I have not felt like my hamstrings have been hit with Shred so I am so pleased BFBM does :smile:
  • katya_be
    katya_be Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I finished 30 Day Shred in April and now I am doing Ripped in 30. My favorite week in RI30 is week 3.. I feel like all of my muscles are targeted. Jillian has some amazing killer workouts!
  • katkins73
    Options
    Jillian is just the best isn't she? :heart: I just did Shed and Shred level1 and I loved it! It keeps it interesting with the mix of kickboxing and martial arts moves. I think I could have done the second half too but my daughter will be home from football shouting she is starving soon so I had to prepare her dinner :smile: I have 3 trips coming up one more or less after the other so I may leave RI30 until afterwards or maybe I will just mix everything up and keep it interesting? I have a very low boredom threshhold but think I have enough Jillian workouts now to keep me going for a while:smile:
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Love Jillian here too! My favorites right now are No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism.

Sometimes I will do all three levels of the 30DS at once. Its a great workout and really shows how much stronger I have become since I started.

Killer Buns and Thighs and Six Week Six pack are awesome too!

You can find a lot of these for free on youtube or vimeo.com
  • katya_be
    katya_be Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Yeah I never bought a single dvd of hers.. I just search for it online