Muscle & Looks VS. Feel & Performance

Options
I Have noticed a lot of people on here are obsessed with their appearance and or weight a little too much. I think people dont realize that this is not or should not be the goal. I have a few pounds i do wanna cut off, but im still in good shape. I keep a good diet, excercise 5 days a week.....good enough. Thing is, I dont obsess over weight or how many calories i burned on the machines, instead, I just try to have fun with my routines. I do yoga and am not ashamed about it....stretch a lot, work on my breathing and keep my mind feeling refreshed. I still manage to eat junk and drink beer every friday or saturday without issue, and dont cry if i have some body fat, why, cause i routinely demolish 'ripped" guys climbing mountains and going on long hikes. I can play 3 hours of hockey and still have gas in the tank. Muscle on muscle, does not necessarily make you better.....

People here are obsessed about weight and appearance, but its more about how you feel and how you perform that truly counts.