Today's Physical

Options
millerll
millerll Posts: 873 Member
I had my annual physical today. Just in case you were wondering if all the hard work is worth it, below are some of my results.

Nov 09 Oct 10
Weight 174 125
Cholesterol197 162
HDL 77 62
LDL 107 91
Triglyceride 63 44

My overall cholesterol went down, my cholesterols are much improved, my liver functions and blood pressure are perfect, my weight is good, and my bodyfat is in the athlete range. (BTW - I'm 5 foot 4 in and 48 YO.)

My doctor was doing cartwheels! She just had a baby and wanted to know how I lost the weight, so naturally I showed her this site. She thought it was great and will be recommending it to other patients who are fighting the bulge.

So there ya go. It IS worth all the effort. It took nearly a year, but patience pays off in the end. Stay with it. Good luck!

Replies

• Jennyzfit
    Jennyzfit Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Great for you! What a nice blog!
    :drinker:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    fanTAStic - well done you!! :flowerforyou:
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, I am so waiting for the day when I go to the GYN, Family Physician and the most important my Cardiologist -"Dr. B" I go in February to the GYN, June to the cardiologist and Family Physcian in July unless I get sick in between. I know you were excited I would be. Congratulations on a job well done!! Gives the rest of us lots of inspiration.
  • cmw9696
    cmw9696 Posts: 123
    Options
    woot-woot!! I too go in February, and want the doctor to be pleased.

awesome job!
  • nilisabel
    Options
    Your stats are great! Thanks for the encouragement. You've done what I'm trying to do and your post really really helps keep me motivated.
  • Mcogelia
    Options
    Way to go! That is so great! :) Very inspiring, thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!