Hey!!!! ATTN ALL YOU INSANITY USERS!!!

Scorpiomom222
Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I am about to place the last bid on a set of Insanity on Ebay. Do you need weights for Insanity?

Replies

• redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Nope! No weights, just your own body weight. Good luck on your bidding!!!
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Nope! No weights! It's an amazing workout too!

Just be careful when buying from people. I know several people who have gotten ripped off big time not buying from the company. *shrugs shoulders*
  • precioustypeoflove
    precioustypeoflove Posts: 197 Member
    i got mine off ebay just make sure the user has good reviews!!
  • No weights needed. But if you buy the deluxe version - like I did, it comes with an upper body workout that require weights. It's not necessary at all.

I'm on my 3rd week and my waist went from 30 to 28.5 inches. Shaun-T rocks. <3
  • Scorpiomom222

Just be careful when buying from people. I know several people who have gotten ripped off big time not buying from the company. *shrugs shoulders*

This one is still in the celephane, so no rip offs over here. :bigsmile:
  • ChancyW
    No weights needed. But if you buy the deluxe version - like I did, it comes with an upper body workout that require weights. It's not necessary at all.

Hey did it come with the new Fast & Furious DVD that Sean T came out with as well?
  • ChancyW

This one is still in the celephane, so no rip offs over here. :bigsmile:

You're gonna LOVE it! It's absolutely Insane!

I can't wait for the next one to come out called ASYLUM, lol. :-)
  • Scorpiomom222
    Jeez! INANE ASYLUM! lol
  • No weights needed. But if you buy the deluxe version - like I did, it comes with an upper body workout that require weights. It's not necessary at all.

Hey did it come with the new Fast & Furious DVD that Sean T came out with as well?

Sadly, it didn't. :(
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    i downloaded it worked
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    What's Insanity?
  • Scorpiomom222
    Insanity is just that..... INSANE!!! It's a very intense workout dvd set!
  • I have a question about this Insanity work out... my buddy is giving me the dvd's.... just the dvd's no info or anything. Can anyone tell me the "schedule" or plan. I have no idea how it works but I am stoked to get moving! :)
  • mccorml
    i googled insanity calendar and printed one out i check off everyday i do :D
  • i googled insanity calendar and printed one out i check off everyday i do :D

Well that's easy! Thanks! I thought there was going to be more thought involved. Ha. I cant wait! :)
  • mccorml
    ive already lost 5 pounds the first week from dieting right and insanity :) haha its super hard to do but you feel like your doing better as you go on
This discussion has been closed.