Vicious circle

Options
I'm back on my fitness pal! I've been training since the first week of july. I started gradually and now I've been training 4-5 times a week for the last 6 weeks. In july, I joined my fitness pal and manages to loose 8 pounds by watching what I was eating. Then calories started driving me mad and I decided that training would be enough! Well, well, well... I've gain back the 8 pounds. I'm getting sick of working so much for so little results. I see cahnges but they are not significant enough, so I'm back on my fitness pal! This sounds like a vicious circle!

Replies

• Guatamellon
    Guatamellon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I read a post from someone and it only said something simple but its worked for me to keep me going. " You just have to do it". If you say your going to work out in the morning you "Just Do It". One step at a time. One day at a time. Everything adds up. One day may be a really bad day but the next day your going to do better. Also another saying I saw was "Nothing tastes as good as skiny feels" I seriously wrote that down and put it next to my computer at work. You recognize the Vicious circle... Thats the first step next is to break it and its one day at a time. You can seriously do it. :)