Hiya :)

I found this site today while searching for a nutrition chart and thought what the heck, I'll give it a try.
I'm setting my goal at 10 pounds, think I just need to lose belly fat from having 2 kids years ago. They're all grown up now, so it's officially "me time" LOL
The hardest thing about getting older is the slowing metabolism...I hope this works!

Replies

• I found this site today while searching for a nutrition chart and thought what the heck, I'll give it a try.
    I'm setting my goal at 10 pounds, think I just need to lose belly fat from having 2 kids years ago. They're all grown up now, so it's officially "me time" LOL
    The hardest thing about getting older is the slowing metabolism...I hope this works!
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    It's worked for me so far and I am very happy with it. Welcome!
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    My only warning is that this site seems to be addictive. I am spending way too much time on it!
  • SUGARPLUM098
    SUGARPLUM098 Posts: 60 Member
    very true redalee! lol. this site is addictive. I'm here all the time checking on what's new adn to log in my daily intake. Addictive but profitable i say!
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Hi Treesaw! Welcome! This site is very addictive:) but in a good way. I hope you are able to reach your goal, and meet some good friends on the way!

Good Luck!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,942 Member
    I made MFP my homepage. I can't stay away. And it does require thought and planning. Something I just learned recently when it comes to food.

~cheryl

Oh, and TreeSaw - Welcome! I am in my fifties, and I have had success with this plan. You can too.
  • Thanks for the welcome everyone ...you all seem so nice :)
    I have to say it is a motivational tool.. I actually exercised today ...so that's a good start :)
  • Oh by the way.. my name is Teresa.. I just used TreeSaw because I figured my name was already taken ;)