BMI

Options
When I started this journey, I was smack in the middle of the "obese" indicator. Now I am smack in the middle of the "overweight" range.

I cannot wait to hit "healthy"

Replies

• msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Congrats on being overweight!!
    That was a big deal to me when I FINALLY hit that. You'll get to healthy soon. :drinker:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    HAHA it sounds so funny but I was extremely excited to be "overweight"
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    HAHA it sounds so funny but I was extremely excited to be "overweight"

Doesn't sound funny at all for those of us who are in the midst of all that:)

I think I'm on the outeredge of overweight!
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    I never quite hit the obese but by not quite hit I mean I was .5 away from it. So I completely understand what you mean. I was thrilled to get as far away from that side of the BMI chart at I could! Congrats lucky!!! I'm happy for you!!! :o)
  • daryls
    daryls Posts: 260
    Options
    YEAH! One milestone closer on the road to HEALTH! Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    YES!! I can't wait to be "healthy" too!! :drinker:
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Hey, good work on the progress. Don't let a charting system tell you what's healthy. When you feel good and strong you'll look it too. Congratulations on the big 50! Awsome work, persistance, and determination.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!