Favorite breakfasts!

Options
What are your favorite breakfast foods?

I LOVE breakfast. I love cooking it after my workouts, even grabbing a bowl of cereal I love.

Right now I am eating french toast with egg whites and wheat bread. Half a banana, and sugar free syrup. Yum yum!

I also love waffles, english muffins with eggs and turkey bacon. Pancakes, I die for!

Replies

• soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Hungry are we. Heheh.

No better time to eat than after a workout.

I suppose I enjoy bran flakes in the morning with a banana, and a glass of orange juice. However, I'm out at the moment. Its filling and nutritious.
  • Pinky_Calhoun
    Pinky_Calhoun Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Vitatop, scrambled egg beaters with cheese and Twinings of London Chi Tea.
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Can't forget my coffee either. :P I love when I start to smell it during a workout when it turns on.

I always have half a banana every morning I noticed. Lol
  • sharonuk10
    Options
    My favorite breakfast is 1 medium egg, 2 slices of bacon, toast with strawberry jam, banana and a cup of tea. Sometimes I have a bit of sauteed mushrooms with that too. I have that at least 3 times a week if not more. Other days is either bran flakes, toast, banana, tea or oats, toast, banana, tea.
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I :heart: breakfast too! I have a small apple as soon as I get up (I can't work out on an empty stomach). Then I do scrambled egg whites & turkey bacon in a whole wheat tortilla or an omlette with cheese & veggies or oatmeal with sugar free syrup and of course, coffee! I try to also have half of a banana on mornings that I run.
    My son has two breakfasts almost every day, one at home with mommy & one at school. I guess there are MUCH worse habits he could have picked up from me!! :laugh:
  • YoderKatie
    YoderKatie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup of organic old fashioned oatmeal with a whole banana mashed into it .. yum!!!!
    van's all natural lite waffles are delicious too ....
    and i can't go without an enormous egg white omelet with all the vegetables i can find that will fit in it and some wheat toast :)
    breakfast is by far my favorite meal!
  • sandyvanderstelt
    Options
    blueberry pancakes are the best!
  • beylover
    Options
    I love my cereals - fruit & fiber and Bran flakes are the best - in a naughty morning (i can have a naughty morning once in 2 months) i will have a full English breakfast made of Sausage - Scramble egg - Bake beans - Black pudding - tomatoes - Mushrooms - Bacon - Toast. I absolutely love it but cannot afford having that often.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    I LOVE breakfast food but hate coffee, weird huh? ;)

For the past week I've enjoyed a protein shake for breakfast (although I work out at 9:00pm not in the morning) since the protein really is keeping me fuller longer and then at 10:00 am (since breakfast is at 6:30) I have 1/2 cup of All Bran which I LOOOOOOOOVE!! I put milk in it at home when I leave so it turns into super mush when I finally eat it hours later, like baby food or something. Gross to most people but to me sooo yummy!
  • myricksmom
    myricksmom Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Want a very hearty breakfast to fill you up and get you moving? Take a Portabella mushroom and pop it in the oven at 425. Cook up a 1/4 cup egg beaters/some spinach, 2 slices of Oscar Meyer ready to eat bacon. Once the mushroom is running juicy and it bends take it out. Add one piece of Kraft 2% cheese (you could go no-fat, I just am not a fan!) and load it up with the egg mixture. Awesome! The possibilities what you stuff the mushroom with are endless!
  • hunterr
    hunterr Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I really like the mushroom idea!

I like poached egg whites, fat free cheese and salsa on a big bed of well seasoned boiled spinach. And fiber one cereal and skim milk. Orange slices, black tea. The calories are amazingly low for a lot of healthy food.
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    quickies:
    multi-grain waffles and peanut butter
    cereals with banana
    smoothies

if i have time:
    veggie omelets
    egg/wheat toast sandwich
    french toast cream cheese sandwich, not the healthiest, but OH SO GOOD!
  • coronalime
    coronalime Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    1 egg, 1/3 cup egg white, laughing cow wedge and some salsa. YUMM