I am Going to be on the TODAY SHOW, JOYFIT Club!! Nov 15th

Options

Replies

• BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I may have to watch The Today Show for a change!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Tami, that is so awesome. Congrats!
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I'll have to check it out!
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    OMG so excited, I cant contain myself ( cant sleep either) I found on WED that I am going to be on the Today show for the JOYFIT club segment . I cant wait to get my story SO OUT THERE, and hopefully inspire many people who see all my before pictures and realize they can do it too!
    OMG You guys!! This is crazy!!!
    I will be on in the 10:30 hour with Kathie Lee and Hoda !

Tami

You are awesome!!
  • peanut352
    peanut352 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    What do I wear?????
    that will be on my mind till I figure it out!
    Thank you guys!

You are going to look absolutely fantastic in anything you wear!! :flowerforyou:
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. And what a great way to show that with the right motivation, tools and drive anyone can succeed!!
    Congratulations and I cannot wait to watch you!!!
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    This is so exciting! I can't wait to hear about your experience on the show!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome!! :drinker:
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You will have to tells us all about it , congrats, you deserve this!
  • RMariaT
    RMariaT Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    congrats to you...that's wondeful
    You look great and I hope to watch
    How did you get on the show?
  • Kaye8395BTS
    Kaye8395BTS Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THIS!! Congrats!! My Mom wants me to do it too ( when I'm done ) I can't wait to see you!!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Did I miss it? What day will it air? Need to set the DVR! Can't wait to see you!
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You deserve it!!! I looked at your pics yesterday and you look amazing!! You truly have done a fantastic job and are a great inspiration to us here on MFP, Thanks!! Enjoy the experience and please let us know the date you are going to be on, can't wait to see it.
  • savannahgur
    savannahgur Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    OMG so excited, I cant contain myself ( cant sleep either) I found on WED that I am going to be on the Today show for the JOYFIT club segment . I cant wait to get my story SO OUT THERE, and hopefully inspire many people who see all my before pictures and realize they can do it too!

Tami

That's AWESOME, congrats on yoru success can't wait to watch..you shoud put a plug in about MFP :) jus sayin ;)
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Your achievement should be celebrated!!!

Make sure they don't screw it up like they did last time and say MFP is a dieting site. Far from it!!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,742 Member
    Options

Tami
    That is so cool! I wouldn't be able to sleep either. Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    I'll be watching you online when I get a chance!

Remember to tell them that because of the this site and the internet, you are inspiring others around the world, and the future!!! (Yes, I'm most of a day ahead of you here in Japan!)

Wear something that shows off that wonderful body that you have worked SO BLOODY hard to have, don't be shy, be PROUD we all are! :drinker: :drinker:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    wow
    congrads!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    i marked my calendar! i cant wait either!
    i feel like i know a movie star now!:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • teasdino
    teasdino Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    OH my gosh! Well congrats!
    jac
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! You deserve this!! You have worked SO hard and you are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm sure no matter what you wear, you will be stunning!!! :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!