T25 Success?

Options
Hello,

Before I purchase another at home workout series I was wondering if people could give me their experience with T25.

Thank you!

Replies

• MarliQQ
    MarliQQ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Just a quickie run down, I am about 50lbs from my goal weight so my results may be better than someone who has less to lose, but I had great results. I am on my final week of Beta and I lost inches and about 20lbs since I started, and my stamina has greatly improved. I did not follow the nutrition plan.
    The workouts are varied enough in my opinion, has modifications for those who can't do all the jumping or who simply want to take a breather from the non stop Shaun T. Workout intensity in my opinion is very good, I think even if you don't push yourself, by the end of the vid, you should always have rolling sweat.
  • cmbauer99
    cmbauer99 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    This like any other method will only work if you put in the effort.

With that said

I am just finishing BETA and I have lost about 17 pounds, gained tons of strength, and stamina, lost a bunch of inches and firming up everywhere.

Good Luck
  • tinyt78
    tinyt78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    T25 is good but if you have used insanity it does not compare. I think it really depends on your current activity level. I loved the idea of only 25-30min a workout but the intensity the first 4 weeks was just ok while the beta level(2nd 4 weeks) was a very good work out.