Curious

Options
ChubbyBunny
ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
I picked up a chai tea from a Maverick station today....but I don't know if they use water to mix it or milk. Anyone have any input?

Replies

• ChubbyBunny
    Options
    I picked up a chai tea from a Maverick station today....but I don't know if they use water to mix it or milk. Anyone have any input?
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Just call and ask. Its the fastest and surest way to find out
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    You could use either one.
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Typically they have milk in them, was it cloudy or clear tea?
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Chai tea is usually made with milk
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Yes.... Wegmans supermarkets at home offer a

Skim milk
    No sugar
    Chai Tea Latte.

mmmmmmmmmmmm I want one now !!!!!!

Tim
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    I know chai is typically made with milk, however, since its a gas station and is part of a cappacino/coffee consol I wasn't positive.

It wasn't like dark black tea, but when I bought one before and it was not coming out normal it was clear.

I just am wanting to get my calorie count as close as possible.
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I know chai is typically made with milk, however, since its a gas station and is part of a cappacino/coffee consol I wasn't positive.

It wasn't like dark black tea, but when I bought one before and it was not coming out normal it was clear.

Im not sure how you can figure this one, other than going to the source as suggested above. I would bet that its hot water mixed with loads of sugar, powdered milk ect...

I like the pumkin spice cappachinos from gas station machines.

Tim
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

Im not sure how you can figure this one, other than going to the source as suggested above. I would bet that its hot water mixed with loads of sugar, powdered milk ect...

I like the pumkin spice cappachinos from gas station machines.

Tim
    now that sounds good! :tongue:
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Chai tea refers to the black tea, no milk added. Chai latte has milk. It sounds like different places might it different things though.