love this place

Options
Hi, im new! im 17, im fat right now, but im positive about the whole situation, and i really feel like this site is going to help a lot. I love it because its a constant reminder to yourself of your goals and how bad you want to achive them, also all the tools are awesome too. Love the idea of a whole community with the same goal =) Letss Do thiss thinggg!!! We only got one life, one chance to make it right, and nobody is going to get up and make it up for you, so lets get off the computer and find a way to burnn calories oh yeah haha =)

Replies

• tarapin
    tarapin Posts: 169
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I only wish I had the knowledge and a place like this to go when I was 17! You'll do awesome!
  • linz1976
    linz1976 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this site. Im just starting back from a break. I have a few friends on this from different areas of the world and we keep each other motivated and have small challenges. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • adri2493
    Options
    thankyou to both of you!i would love to add you as a friend =) im from Costa Rica =)
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Welcome! We're glad you're here :)

Charmagne
  • billyswife1999
    Options
    my daughter has asbergers syndrome ( a form of autism)..and she obsesses on wonder woman..she would love your picture.
    :-)
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you are here, but I have to say you don't look fat (as you say) in your pictures!! You look beautiful!
    Be good to your body (exercise and eat right).........and it will be good to you!! : )
  • debbie72
    Options
    Hi Im glad you joined the site, its really helped me in the past but must admit im a bit of a yo yo dieter, I started again today for first time in a while, I hate mysef and have no self worth, I feel flabby and unfit so hopefully this site can help us both. The Iphone app is brilliant if you have the Iphone as you can keep track on the go. Good Luck. Debbie
  • adri2493
    Options
    thank you so much!!im totally a yo yo eater too :S the days when i eat right i feel like everything is so great but as soon as i feel some pressure i start eating a LOT and sometimes if im doing good on my diet i ¨give myself a break¨ and end up eating a lot once again -.- im really looking forward for this site helping us both too =) im here for all of you as well =)
  • adri2493
    Options
    thankyou so much =)
  • adri2493
    Options
    thank you =)