HALLOWEEN 2014

Options
ConnorLynne65
ConnorLynne65 Posts: 91 Member
So I love Halloween and it is never to early to start planning for the best holiday ever!
I plan on being pretty close to my goal weight around that time which means I can be ANYTHING for Halloween and feel confident!

What are you being this year?
What were you last year?

Lookin for inspiration to plan my costume :)

Replies

• MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    I was in Playa del Carmen last year so I didn't do any dressing up.

This year I have a couple ideas. Either Wendy Testaburger (husband would be Stan Marsh) from South Park or Marilyn Monroe...

Going to the party that my pole dance studio hosts every year downton "Fright Fest"
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Awesome post...never too early to start thinking about Halloween!! :-)

Last year I dressed up as "Borderline" era Madonna with a dishwater blonde teased wig and the whole garb, fishnet gloves, tacky jewelry, layered skirt/boot thing going on.

This year I'm pretty sure I'll dress as Snow White. I am excited about buying a premade costume now that I wear regular ladies sizes. I'm growing out my hair from a pixie cut and this Halloween costume idea is giving me extra motivation to stay the course on that! My husband (who is about 6'2") keeps asking if he can be one of the dwarves ;-)
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Hun my favorite place on earth is Salem. I leave Halloween decs up year round in some of my rooms. I have over 15 cartons of Halloween decs. And even I'm not planning this early. :wink: Good luck!
  • Always_Belle
    Always_Belle Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I was a kitty cat last year. Meow........
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    One thing I've wanted to do for years now is go as Predator. But a Predator costume that doesn't look like crap sets you back some pretty hefty $$$.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    god I miss college...
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    I doubt I'll be dressing in costume but
    if I had a choice CatWoman. Only if I
    could get my middle more narrow though.
  • 7seas_sailing
    7seas_sailing Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    My wife, kids, and i have gone as Wizard of Oz characters, Stages of the life of a butterfly, Little Mermaid characters (I married Ariel), and other themed ideas. This year the plan is to go as Phineas and Ferb characters. My wife is sooo much liek the mom, and they want me to play Doctor Doofenshmirtz. (Nooooooooooo! :sad: )
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to have lost enough weight to do something sexy for a change. If not I'll do a peasant blouse and skirt.
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    10/31/2014...going to an Eric Church concert in Mephis. This may be the best Halloween ever!
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I think I'll go as a runner running somewhere. . . :)
  • LaurenBrooke1843
    LaurenBrooke1843 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Last year I was a sexy pink power ranger and I loved it lol! No clue yet for this year but im going to check this thread for inspiration now too! :)
  • hockeychick8766
    hockeychick8766 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I wasn't anything last year :(

Bu this year...Something slutty that shows off all my hard work! hehe
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Last year I was a pirate, this year I'm going as Maleficent. Already have the costume, but I'm still looking for the horns and I'd like to find the contacts.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I'm planning for Halloween 2034. Never too early, right?
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    a misandrist
  • harktosh
    harktosh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Last year, I was Alice from Alice in Wonderland.
    This year, I'll be Princess Jasmine. So excited!
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Last year I used carpet scraps to make a hat, legs, arms, body...you get the idea. When people asked me what I was I would respond...I am carpet. I am waiting to get laid.
  • hat_or_boa
    Options
    Halloween is MY favorite holiday, and I will be at goal (hopefully) around that time too!

I think that being at goal calls for a sexy costume, no?

I've never worn one to be honest, except for last year, but it was unintentional. I had to go to a pirate-themed party, and my coworker told me I could borrow hers. She brought it to me the day of the party... AND it was a petite, sized small... And I am 5'9, and wore a medium at the time. I had nothing to wear so put it on... Needless to say, I got LOTS of attention that Halloween. Ha ha.