Run you clever boy and remember

Options
2»

Replies

• MarshallLuke
    MarshallLuke Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I don't run. I love Doctor Who! I was a bit disappointed when I opened this thread! Good luck to all of you runners though.

Well you should run. I mean, what are you going to do when the Doctor shows up and yells "The Cybermen are coming. Allons-y!" :wink:
  • vmisslin
    vmisslin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    And Vmisslin, since you asked, I am running the Cape Cod Marathon on Oct. 26. (I recommend this race to anyone who wants a beautiful seaside and New England-ish race!)

And for those of you who felt this should have been more Doctor Who-ish, I will have you know that one of my primary training songs is Murray Gold's "I am the Doctor".

You're on my calendar too now! And thank you for new running music - I don't know why I never thought about using film/television scores for that, when I use it for focus at work.

Allons-y indeed!
  • jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    yup Dr Who sucked me in too
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to swim all summer, and if my knees will behave this year, I'll run all winter. I know there is a 5K in late October I want to do. After that, I need to start checking event calendars. I'm never going to win one either, but I still enjoy them. I haven't tried a 10K yet though. I want to. And a half marathon.
  • TriNoob
    TriNoob Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    7/4/14 - Firecracker 5k
    7/27/14 - Music City Sprint Tri
    8/23/14 - It's Just A 10k
    9/6/14 - Riverbluff Olympic Tri

Easy year this year, and I'll probably sprinkle a few more 5/10ks throughout.
  • Savlona
    Savlona Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I don't run. I love Doctor Who! I was a bit disappointed when I opened this thread! Good luck to all of you runners though.

Well you should run. I mean, what are you going to do when the Doctor shows up and yells "The Cybermen are coming. Allons-y!" :wink:
    Got me too - I'm another Who fan. Although if he ever said 'Allons-y' to me, I'd say ' Fine, I'll get my bike'
  • KaelaLee88
    KaelaLee88 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I cannot run well due to bad knees but I love walking and I also love Dr. Who!

I can't wait for awesome Peter Capaldi-ness in August! Come on 23rd!

Kaela x