hungry for dinner?

over the years with experimenting on different diets i have found i am definitely more of a breakfast person and as i go throught the day i get less and less hungry. i have 500-600 calories for breakfast, 400-500 at lunch, around 400 as a snack and then i do my intensive cardio workout for 45 minutes. i know i have to have something to replenish my muscles so straight after i have a protein drink, i mix protein powder (about 30g protein) with almond/ coconut milk so around 250 calories. after that i am really not that hungry for a dinner meal. does anyone know what else i could have instead of dinner or if they aren't hungry for dinner too , i was thinking 200g greek yoghurt with the protein powder (and not have the drink) and some nuts and oats

Replies

• 1FearlessFighter
    1FearlessFighter Posts: 114 Member
    anyone???
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Eat what you like, depending on your macro and calorie goals. What does your fat and protein intake look like?
  • 1FearlessFighter
    1FearlessFighter Posts: 114 Member
    they both always go over
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    does anyone know what else i could have instead of dinner or if they aren't hungry for dinner too , i was thinking 200g greek yoghurt with the protein powder (and not have the drink) and some nuts and oats

I am the exact opposite of what you describe, but if this sounds good to you, then go for it. Eat whatever you enjoy.