UNDER WEIGHT in NEED of help with goals!!!

Hi Everyone!

Ok so i just found out i am underweight - Yet i have a bit of a stomach and i am unhappy with my measurements..
I am 5 ft 10
125 pounds
and my calorie intake is 1600 with a 300/400 cal defiect 30%carbs 30%fat 40% Protien (is this wrong?)
I excersize everyday
I want to have a lean stomach with abs but i am unsure how to achieve that.
I feel like since i am undereating i always end up Binging on food. Drives me nutz!

What should i do? I want to stop binging and i want to have a smaller waist line yet i am under weight!
So confusing :S
Help!
Xoxo

Replies

• BTW I DONT LOG MY EXERSIZE!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    I suggest going to maintenance, since you are already a little underweight, and obviously, losing weight is not getting you the body you wish for. I then suggest taking up a good weight lifting programme, and coupling it maybe with some boxing or boxing fitness, HIIT, circuits etc. I am the same height as you and 130 or so, but I was 140 last year with only `12% bodyfat and a solid stomach...from boxing and weights mostly. Your focus now should be mostly on fitness/ kicking *kitten* in the gym, not on keeping a deficit. The body will fight you if you slip into too low a weight, as you are finding with your binges. Been there, done that, and it was not pleasant. I was your weight not too long ago. Better to settle for a higher weight, in the healthy range, and focus on muscle and leanness. No idea what you want your measurements to be really, but my waist is under 25 inches at this weight.
  • Dr__Girlfriend
    Dr__Girlfriend Posts: 100 Member
    Cannot advocate Strong Curves enough. It's a great lifting program for women, and it's also full of information about nutrition etc.. It's extremely informative, factual, and concise. It's only $9. You need to be eating at maintenance or higher to gain muscle, which will "tone" you up. Toning = Muscle.

Example;
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8td3vEAxv1rqhcajo1_250.jpg

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbpxovG8cG1rd0tw8o1_1280.jpg

And Strong Curves if you're interested in a lifting program that will get you off on the right foot;

http://www.amazon.com/Strong-Curves-Womans-Building-Better/dp/1936608642/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402623312&sr=8-1&keywords=strong+curves
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,059 Member
    OP, you've posted a lot of threads today, and have also hinted at past EDs. I would highly suggest consulting with a professional before embarking on any weight gain/loss program. You want to make sure that you are doing this safely, and have guidance from professionals to help you meet your nutritional and fitness goals.
  • MargaretSobers
    MargaretSobers Posts: 167 Member
    Hello, you need to increase your calorie intake. I am not talking about taking lots of chips, mouthful McDonalds, fries or lollies. You have to eat healthy, that will help you to gain some weight and also prevent you from obesity. You try to eat some dense food as:
    Unsalted nuts.
    Olive oils.
    Eat starchy foods as potatoes.
    Take lean proteins as nuts, seeds etc....