Good morning!

Options
Hello, I am new to this but not new to the whole dieting thing. Well, this time I decided not to even think of dieting, just working my behind off and choosing calories wisely! My husband just got home from Iraq and so we are going to take this motivating time and push forward with our healthy lifestyle! Hoping to get good motivation and advice off this forum! Have a great day! :)

Replies

• elizw5
    elizw5 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is a great site. I wish you great luck!
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
  • sjoy711
    sjoy711 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site to meet people who are working hard to achieve their goal. Get to know a few and stick with them through their/your journey. They will inspire you and help motivate you when you are down and you can do the same for them.

My advice to you - stay away from sugar, processed foods, and carbs. Eat natural "clean" foods. Foods that only have 1-3 ingredients are the best for you.

Best wishes!!
  • danalogan
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site to meet people who are working hard to achieve their goal. Get to know a few and stick with them through their/your journey. They will inspire you and help motivate you when you are down and you can do the same for them.

My advice to you - stay away from sugar, processed foods, and carbs. Eat natural "clean" foods. Foods that only have 1-3 ingredients are the best for you.

Best wishes!!

Thank you! I'm still learning the site and reading the forums, but I am very excited. I'm very lucky to have a husband that is very motivating! But its nice to get it from other woman too! Especially since he is in great shape lol.