Nutrition Reports

Options
sjaplo
sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
Does any one know if the website offers the same nutrition report in the form of a macro pie chart? I find it more useful looking at my ratios on the pie chart than in the food diary. It's curious that I can't hit the 172g of protien in the diary, but because of the level of the other two the ratio of my weekly protein is what I was aiming for.

Replies

• missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    Does any one know if the website offers the same nutrition report in the form of a macro pie chart? I find it more useful looking at my ratios on the pie chart than in the food diary. It's curious that I can't hit the 172g of protien in the diary, but because of the level of the other two the ratio of my weekly protein is what I was aiming for.

I can see the pie chart in the MFP app for iPhone. Do you have an iPhone or the app?
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    I originally started using the app on my Android, but I prefer the website for logging. I couldn't see the pie chart on the website and thought I would ask in case its here and I've just missed it.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    I originally started using the app on my Android, but I prefer the website for logging. I couldn't see the pie chart on the website and thought I would ask in case its here and I've just missed it.

Not sure how the android app is set up. But I can see what I log on the website on the app.
    At least for the iPhone, if you go to the side panel (with the home, diary, ect) links, if you click on nutrition, it will take you to a pie chart with your breakdown for the day. Maybe try giving that a look, so you aren't having to double log on two different websites to see.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options

Not sure how the android app is set up. But I can see what I log on the website on the app.
    At least for the iPhone, if you go to the side panel (with the home, diary, ect) links, if you click on nutrition, it will take you to a pie chart with your breakdown for the day. Maybe try giving that a look, so you aren't having to double log on two different websites to see.

Same for Android.