Loads to lose and never find again. (90lbs)

Options
Hi guys!!

I'm a 26 year old Postgrad student from England. Trying to lose around 90lbs in a healthy way! I've lost 43lbs already but it's taken forever and I'd like to speed it up a bit.

I'm planning on joining Slimming World in the next couple of weeks and would love to meet people who are doing it (or not) to support each other as best we can through the highs and lows.

I'm also a shift worker, for those out there who do the same and find it hard to healthy to get through, would love some tips.

I'm in this for the long haul and I need people to be cheerleaders!

x Kayla x

Replies

• CallMeAllie
    CallMeAllie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Kayla!

I technically haven't started my journey just yet (definitely tomorrow!), but I have about 80 pounds or so to lose and I'd love to be one of your many cheerleaders as long as you can be mine :)

I'm from the states, specifically Tennessee, studying Psychology in college and I work at a Starbucks inside a Kroger :)

Hope you're having/had an awesome day!
  • duffy0401
    duffy0401 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm new here too. I just started tracking this week and plan to start exercise next week. Congratulations on your weight loss so far you are doing fantastic! I have a similar weight loss goal and would gladly be your cheerleader.