Just looking for friends.

Options
Hello, I just started MFP today and looking to make some new fun people to share support with. I'm a mom and a wife-to-be and while my family is great with support, sometimes its good to talk to people going through the same kind of things you are :) Feel free to add me, message, whatever. I'm going to be logging on every day so I'm more than happy to provide support as well as meet some friends and begin this journey to lose 150 lbs. Hope to hear from you, and hope you have a great day!

Replies

• Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    goodluck on your journey, add me if you like :)
  • lessbounce
    lessbounce Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Good luck and congratulations for getting started. Add me if you'd like, a friendly face is more incentive to log in everyday.
  • lynnierose9
    lynnierose9 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like. I need to log in everyday and I am a great listener.
  • TIFFANYLEIGHSMITH
    TIFFANYLEIGHSMITH Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Please add me if you like and good luck!
  • lafaz
    lafaz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! Family....they can be a great support or sometimes your worst enemy - ha!!! Luckily I have a SUPER supportive hubby and think the best thing you can do is surround yourself with people who are supportive and who are ON IT to make a difference in their own health. It all starts with a first step - and the time is gonna go by anyway, right?
  • bgraham414
    Options
    Good luck!! Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp, its a great place for fitness and friends. Feel free to add me
  • TheDrunkenBunny
    TheDrunkenBunny Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You all are so sweet and amazing! Thank you so much :)
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    In all the wrong places?

No fine girls just ugly faces?