Back on MFP and looking for friends!

Hi everyone! My name is Rachel, and I have been on MFP for a few years, but after a long hiatus I am back again and looking for some supportive buddies to keep accountable with. Here's a little about me:

I'm 34 years old and I live in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I'm from Minnesota originally, but lived in New York City and Los Angeles before moving back to Minnesota and then to Montreal. I've been in Montreal one year, and have one more year to go. I'm here because my fiancé is a liver and transplant surgeon training here. When he's done, hopefully we'll move back to the States.

We're getting married in December 2014 in India, and ideally I'd love to be 20 lbs. lighter than I am right now (and keep it off!). For workouts I subscribe to Cathe Friedrich's website and do her streaming videos and live classes. I LOVE Cathe. I also belong to a gym and go to classes there a couples times a week. I'm also training to run a 5K in August using the Couch to 5K program. For diet, I track my calories using MFP and also belong to the Tone It Up meal plan.

I used to be an English as a Second Language elementary school teacher, but I don't work here in Montreal. It's really tough here when you don't speak French. So, I have lots of time to dedicate to working out and working on myself.

I hope to make some fantastic new fitness friends on here!