motivators > friends

Options
I need more motivation. I'm getting to the home stretch of where I'd like to be and just having "friends" isn't going to cut it. If you're good at motivating and would like the same in return I would appreciate the support and the add.

Replies

• aaron2735
    aaron2735 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    ?anyone?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Yes. You can add me. Just know though that the best friends can also be very motivating. You might notice this after some time on my FL. I have some of the best.
  • aaron2735
    Options
    Friends are motivating indeed, but sometimes they become just that "friends" and there is no health related talk at all. I'm tired of just reading everyone's personal diary of their life, it's like the second coming of facebook on here sometimes.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Friends are motivating indeed, but sometimes they become just that "friends" and there is no health related talk at all. I'm tired of just reading everyone's personal diary of their life, it's like the second coming of facebook on here sometimes.

QFT.
  • latoyasmith1985
    latoyasmith1985 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same thing... Add me
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    This has definitely turned into facebook.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

LOL I get vents occasionally on my wall- but I see a lot of bad *kitten* lifting going on as well.

Lifting- ALL THE LIFTING!!! ALL THE THINGS!!!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

LOL I get vents occasionally on my wall- but I see a lot of bad *kitten* lifting going on as well.

Lifting- ALL THE LIFTING!!! ALL THE THINGS!!!

People post there entire workout?
  • aaron2735
    Options
    I've listed my whole workouts from time to time. I really should get back into doing that just for anyone that wants to see it and to hold myself accountable