craziest *kitten* ive ever done!

Options
mandag9008
mandag9008 Posts: 182 Member
okay ill start...
so i was meeting my bfs mom for the first time. realize ok im from texas she is from california. so short story we ended up getting wasted, think of coyote ugly . yea danced on a bar and gt lots and lots of free shots. it was like the hangover. i woke up and was like no fking way that happened ....still ashamed lol

Replies

• sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I was the other woman once.

I'll never not be ashamed of that.
  • mandag9008
    Options
    ill say this . i was a cheater bc my ex was just idk he didnt want me at all. i was ignored and put on the back burner. i was not ashamed bc i was getting it somewhere else. i wouldnt be ashamed girl. people will get what they need when they arent getting it from home!

and i totally misread that .. but yeah people are going to do what they want. once they have made their minds up. its not on you to feel bad. you didnt hold a weapon to that persons head.
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    ^^I wanna hug both of you. I've been on both sides, too. All we can do is move forward :(

Craziest? Whipped my pants down and peed on Bourbon Street. Pulled pants up and proceeded to puke on Bourbon Street. Not my finest moment :/
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Leonidas_meets_Spartacus Posts: 6,198 Member
    Options
    I do crazy **** regularly.
  • AmandaLY17
    AmandaLY17 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    ^^I wanna hug both of you. I've been on both sides, too. All we can do is move forward :(

Craziest? Whipped my pants down and peed on Bourbon Street. Pulled pants up and proceeded to puke on Bourbon Street. Not my finest moment :/

LOL, sounds like something I woulda done once upon a time (I think I've peed on every street ever lol)

Mine: Had sex at a tee box of a local golf course :blushing:
  • mandag9008
    Options
    o..mg. i have always wanted to do something ballsy like a golf course! but yea i was in kansas city MO! his mom kissed me. i was like....o ok so its like that>.> lol. yea so that night was like wild i danced on a bar!! im to shy to dance infront of my bf yet alone a bar full of people. but hey they said i was a good dancer lol. but yea free shots were awesome.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    I was the other woman once.

I'll never not be ashamed of that.

Been there too. I was in my mid 20s, he was in his 40s. I had my suspicions the whole time. Should have asked him point blank if he was married, but I was too impressed by his wealth and sophistication. His unavailability on weekends was pretty much the giveaway. The affair ended when summer came to a close...months later I got a Christmas card with a photo of him, his wife and their two kids. To this day I'll never know for sure if his wife just sent out cards to everyone in his rolodex, or if it was her way of letting me know that this was the family of the man I was screwing while she and the boys were at their beach house for the season.